For us, the safety of our guests and employees is a top priority.
Due to recent changes in the Corona Protection Regulation (17.10.2020), bookings are currently only possible for groups of up to 5 people. A group size of 6 persons is theoretically possible, but only if these persons come from a maximum of 2 different households.
We ask all guests to observe the following rules and information when visiting us:
- The names and address data of all players will be recorded before the game and stored for a period of 4 weeks. At the same time, each player confirms that he/she feels healthy and has not knowingly had any contact with a positive Corona case.
- For the protection of our employees, there is a compulsory requirement for all persons to wear masks within our premises. Once all players are in one of our rooms by themselves, masks may be worn optionally.
- The maximum group size is 6 persons. Exception to this are meetings for professional and social-communicative events (team meetings, company outings, company parties). These are limited to a maximum group size of 12 people, with a maximum of 6 people per game room, and are only possible by prior arrangement.
- A minimum distance of 1.50 metres must be maintained at all times between the game master and players.
- After each game, all surfaces and objects in the game room, including door handles, are disinfected by an employee and the game room is ventilated for at least 15 minutes.
- The reception area is permanently ventilated and is cleaned daily.
- After arrival of the players, the booked game will be started immediately. At the end of the game the booked group leaves the premises immediately.
- All players are asked to wash and disinfect their hands upon arrival.
- Disposable gloves are offered to the players free of charge.
- There will be an interval of at least 30 minutes between two games. This prevents two groups of players from meeting.
- Contactless payment by card is offered on site.
- Access without prior booking or well before or after the booked time is not allowed.
- Sanitary facilities will be cleaned at least twice a day.
- Waste in rubbish bins will be removed at least twice a day.
- Soap, disinfectant and disposable towels are available to customers in the restrooms.