For us, the safety of our guests and employees is a top priority.
We ask all guests to observe the following rules and information when visiting us:
- The names and address data of all players will be recorded before the game and stored for a period of 4 weeks. At the same time, each player confirms that he/she feels healthy and has not knowingly had any contact with a positive Corona case.
- For the protection of our employees, there is a compulsory requirement for all persons to wear masks within our premises.
- A minimum distance of 1.50 metres must be maintained at all times between the game master and players.
- After each game, all surfaces and objects in the game room, including door handles, are disinfected by an employee and the game room is ventilated for at least 15 minutes.
- The reception area is permanently ventilated and is cleaned daily. The existing waiting area (sofa corner) is not used.
- After arrival of the players, the booked game will be started immediately. At the end of the game the booked group leaves the premises immediately.
- There will be no catering, such as drinks.
- All players are asked to wash and disinfect their hands upon arrival.
- Disposable gloves are offered to the players free of charge.
- There will be an interval of at least 30 minutes between two games. This prevents two groups of players from meeting.
- Contactless payment is offered: Either online in advance or on site by card.
- Access without prior booking or well before or after the booked time is not allowed.
- Sanitary facilities will be cleaned at least twice a day.
- Waste in rubbish bins will be removed at least twice a day.
- Soap, disinfectant and disposable towels are available to customers in the restrooms.